Asbestos abatement is made easy and safe by using our team of experts at All Pro Services. The dangers of exposure are clear, but what now? Call in your trusted professionals at All Pro Services. We have years of asbestos abatement experience and are one of the state’s Asbestos Abatement Specialists. We can perform both the testing of Asbestos as well as the remediation.
The All Pro Asbestos Removal Process
- A small sample will be taken, disturbing as little as possible
- Samples will be taken to a third party lab for testing
- If asbestos is detected a Project Manager will provide an estimate outlining the project in detail
Asbestos abatement is a dangerous and a highly technical operation. Allow our professionals at All Pro Services to handle the risk and clear your property of this material by calling us today. If your property tests positive for ACM or RACM, our experts will schedule the work with you and begin staging the project.
Our certified technicians follow protocols outlined by the Division of Air Quality and OSHA
- We set up containment and use a negative air machine to keep asbestos containing materials from spreading throughout the structure
- We’ll shut down any heating or cooling systems to minimize the spread of any fibers
- Once the demo is completed the area is HEPA vacuumed and properly wiped down
- Materials containing asbestos are bagged, sealed and tagged for proper disposal