Pet Stain Removal
Is your pet making a mess of your carpet? We have specifically designed equipment to concentrate on the affected area and shoot enzyme chemicals and deodorizer and extract the spot from the bottom to the top of the fiber. The spot is saturated with a protein enzyme chemical that dwells for 15-20 minutes. The cells multiply and digest the protein of the urine or feces.
Carpet Odor Removal
What is that strange odor emanating from your carpets? Carpet odor from pets and stains have no place in your home. We use chemicals that will neutralize pungent odors that repel occupants and guests.
- Protein enzyme digests urine crystals and bacteria
- Deodorizer neutralizes odor
- Specifically designed equipment gets underneath the pad
Rugs should be cleaned with caution. Careful inspection by trained professionals is necessary to identify type of fiber, strength, and color stability to prevent color transfer, bleeding and shrinkage.
Don’t take a risk and decrease the value of your upholstery. Fabric test prevents browning, shrinkage, color bleeding and transfer. Our technicians are trained to perform proper upholstery cleaning by using moisture control, ph control, low temperature, and accelerated drying.
- Tags checked for cleaning instructions and fiber blend.
- Pre-existing inspection for defects, tears, missing buttons, and stains
- Furniture moved off wood floors and raised on blocks to prevent furniture stains.
- Color transfer test is performed on inside cushion for color bleeding
- Powerful truck mount system dry vacuum to remove dust and debris
- Safe non-toxic pre-spray breaks down stains
- Steam pressure turned down to prevent over-wetting, browning and shrinking
- Air mover accelerates drying and prevents bleeding
- Fabric towel dried and groomed
- Protector applied to reduce body oil buildup on arm and headrest
- Extends the life of your upholstery
Are your high traffic areas worn & ugly? Protect your carpet investment and extend the life of your carpet. Dupont Teflon is the best fabric protectant available and prevents spills from reaching the base of the fiber. Spots that you cannot remove yourself are more likely to become a stain. Most carpet manufacturers recommend a steam cleaning with protection applied once a year under the warranty.
- Prolong the life of your carpet by preventing liquid from absorbing.
- Reduce body oil buildup upholstery arm and headrest
- Enhanced stain resistance